PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE . Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your consent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
1. OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its modules, together with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on this site, is the copyrighted property of T.C.B. Locksmith, Inc. ("Locks-Locksmith.com") and/or its or their various third party providers and distributors. Much of the content found on this site is owned by third party providers and distributors and, specifically, certain data relating to schedules is the copyrighted work of Official Airline Guides, Inc. and other information providers. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and common law Trademarks of Locks-Locksmith.com, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, stopple, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Locks-Locksmith.com, or such other party that may own the Trademarks. AAA trademarks and service marks, including AAA and the Diamond Ratings trademarks and service marks ("AAA Marks"), are owned by the American Automobile Association ("AAA"). As a Locks-Locksmith.com user, you may view and search the AAA Marks but are prohibited from using the AAA Marks in any non-Locks-Locksmith.com application without first obtaining AAA's consent.
2. USE OF SITE. Locks-Locksmith.com grants you a limited, non-transferable license to use this site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. This site and the content provided in this site, including the text, graphics, data compilations and button icons, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Locks-Locksmith.com, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not use or authorize or permit any third party to use on your behalf any "robot," "spider" or other automatic device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on this site, in any case without the prior written permission of Locks-Locksmith.com. You shall not utilize any software, application, or algorithm, whether integrated in a browser or otherwise, that modifies or add content to the layout, design, or content of any Locks-Locksmith.com webpage. You agree that you will not transmit or otherwise transfer any Web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, Web site, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes a burden or load on our infrastructure that Locks-Locksmith.com deems in its sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate to the benefits Locks-Locksmith.com obtains from your use of the site. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices. The use of such materials on any other Web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any information which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (c) contains a virus, bug or other harmful item, or (d) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of this site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have been notified by Locks-Locksmith.com that you are prohibited from using the site, then you have no license to use the site and any access by you or on your behalf shall be unauthorized and unlawful. Locks-Locksmith.com may provide notice under this or any other section of this agreement via an email sent to the email address contained in your user profile or otherwise used to make a booking on this site. Locks-Locksmith.com reserves the right to cancel any and all bookings or other transactions you have made on the site after you have been prohibited from using the site, with no liability whatsoever to you. If you have a Locks-Locksmith.com account, you agree to safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you.
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this site by you and those using your login information.
5. REVIEW OF TRANSMISSIONS; SUBMITTED CONTENT. Locks-Locksmith.com shall have the right (but not the obligation) to, from time to time monitor and review any information transmitted or received through this site and reserves the right to censor, edit, remove or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information that Locks-Locksmith.com deems inappropriate or in violation of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to any journals, recommendations, opinions, news articles, directories, guides, text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, logos, audio clips and images, information, data, photographs, software, messages, ideas, comments, questions, or other materials received by Locks-Locksmith.com from you (collectively "Submitted Content"). During monitoring, the Submitted Content may be examined, recorded or copied, and your use of this site constitutes your consent to such monitoring and review. You agree that you are responsible for the Submitted Content, and Locks-Locksmith.com disclaims any responsibility and assumes no liability with respect to Submitted Content. By providing Submitted Content, you warrant that: (a) you are the owner of such Submitted Content, or have been granted all the rights necessary from the owner thereof to provide such Submitted Content to Locks-Locksmith.com and for the use by Locks-Locksmith.com and its affiliates as stated herein, and (b) the use of such Submitted Content by Locks-Locksmith.com will not infringe the intellectual property rights of or otherwise violate the rights of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right or any other harm resulting from your use of the site. You agree that if you provide Submitted Content, you grant Locks-Locksmith.com and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicense-able right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, display, perform, transfer, or sell such Submitted Content in any form, media or technology for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, a commercial purpose, without any compensation to you. You agree that you will not publish, submit, provide, or display such Submitted Content to or on any other commercial locksmith-related web-site or on-line service without Locks-Locksmith.com's prior written consent, which consent may be withheld by Locks-Locksmith.com in its discretion. Consent may be requested by sending an e-mail to infor@Locks-Locksmith.com. You agree that Locks-Locksmith.com may choose to provide attribution of Submitted Content provided by you such as publishing credits the content written (i.e. your name and hometown on your review) at Locks-Locksmith.com’s discretion, and that such Submitted Content may be shared with our supplier partners, affiliates, customers and other third parties.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY.LOCKS-LOCKSMITH.COM AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. LOCKS-LOCKSMITH.COM AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. NEITHER LOCKS-LOCKSMITH.COM NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM LOCKS-LOCKSMITH.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. LOCKS-LOCKSMITH.COM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LOCKS-LOCKSMITH.COM OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT FOUND HEREIN, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THIS SITE FOR RESERVATIONS OR TICKETING), OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY LOCKS-LOCKSMITH.COM OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NON PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM BANKRUPTCY, REORGANIZATION, INSOLVENCY, DISSOLUTION OR LIQUIDATION EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY.
THE TRADEMARKS, BRANDS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF LOCKS-LOCKSMITH.COM. LOCKS-LOCKSMITH.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. LOCKS-LOCKSMITH.COM SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND ITS DIRECT CONTROL, AND SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
If, notwithstanding the foregoing, Locks-Locksmith.com or any third party provider or distributor should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of this site or its content, the liability of Locks-Locksmith.com and the third party providers and distributors shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the subscription fee and service charge for accessing this site, or (b) US$75.00. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to Locks-Locksmith.com and without any liability whatsoever, Locks-Locksmith.com at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to any component of this site. Some states do not allow limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Locks-Locksmith.com and any third party providers and distributors and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of this site (including without limitation any violation by you of this User Agreement).
9. CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (as amended, the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. If you believe in good faith that we have wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter- notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see 17 U.S.C 512 (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512) for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Site should be sent to T.C.B. Locksmith, Inc. 712 South US Hwy 27, Minneola FL 34715, Attn: Legal Department. PLEASE NOTE that we suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
10. LINKS. This site contains links to other Web sites which are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Locks-Locksmith.com, its third party providers or distributors of the contents of such other Web sites. None of Locks-Locksmith.com or any third party provider or distributor shall be responsible for the content of any other Web sites and make no representation or warranty regarding any other Web sites or the contents or materials on such Web sites. If you decide to access other Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
11. RELATIONSHIP. The relationship between Locks-Locksmith.com and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
12. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Tarrant county, the state of Texas, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement. To the extent allowed by applicable law, any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this site must be brought within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued.
13. ATTORNEY'S FEES. If Locks-Locksmith.com or its affiliates take any action to enforce this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, such parties will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorney's fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which such parties may be entitled.
14. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of any of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions will cause such damage to Locks-Locksmith.com as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that Locks-Locksmith.com shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by Locks-Locksmith.com in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
15. TERMINATION. Locks-Locksmith.com may terminate this User Agreement and these terms and conditions and/or the provision of any of the services at any time for any reason, including any improper use of this site or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Such termination shall not affect any right to relief to which Locks-Locksmith.com and its third party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to Locks-Locksmith.com and its third party providers or distributors, as applicable.
16. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
17. MODIFICATION. Locks-Locksmith.com may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. 18. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that if you violate any such supplier's rules and restrictions, it may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable product or services, and in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s). Locks-Locksmith.com may debit your account or charge you for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
19. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
20. HEADINGS. The headings used in this User Agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms and conditions herein.
in order to purchase locksmith related services through our site, you must provide us with certain personal information such as your name, your credit card number and expiration date, your credit card billing address, your telephone number, your e-mail address and the name or names of the person(s). We may also ask you for other personal information. Member Registration If you choose to become a registered member of Locks-Locksmith.com, you must provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation, and a password hint to help you remember your password (this feature is being developed). This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including: (i) personal identification; (ii) to complete air, hotel, car, and other reservations; (iii) to allow us to contact you for customer service purposes, if necessary; (iv) to customize the content of our site to meet your specific needs; and (v) to make product improvements to our site. In addition, we need your e-mail address to confirm your new member registration and each reservation you transact on our site. As a Locks-Locksmith.com member you will also occasionally receive updates from us about special offers, new Locks-Locksmith.com services, and other noteworthy items. However, you may choose at any time to no longer receive these types of e-mail messages. Please see our Opt-Out policy described below for details. Member Profile -
As a Locks-Locksmith.com member, you can choose to complete your online profile by providing us with preferences and/or address, and other personal information. This information is primarily used to assist you in making reservations quickly without having to type in the same information repeatedly. Newsletters and Special Deals - Notification services are optional benefits you may choose to subscribe to that will keep you up to date with the latest special deals. Online Surveys
- Locks-Locksmith.com values opinions and comments from members, so we frequently conduct online surveys. Participation in these surveys is entirely optional. Typically, the information is aggregated and used to make improvements to Locks-Locksmith.com and to develop appealing content, features and promotions for members. Survey participants are anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey. Promotions & Sweepstakes
- From time to time Locks-Locksmith.com will sponsors promotions and sweepstakes to give members the opportunity to win great deals and other prizes. Information collected by us for such activities can include contact information and survey questions. We use contact information to notify contest winners and survey information to develop promotions and product improvements to the Locks-Locksmith.com.com web site. Third Parties Offering Services, Products, or Promotions
First and foremost, you can rest assured that no personal information about you is gathered or stored in the cookies placed by the Locks-Locksmith.com.com web site and, as a result, none can be passed on to any third parties.
A cookie may also be placed by our advertising server. Such cookies are used only for purposes of tracking the effectiveness of advertising served by us on our site and no personal information about you is gathered from you by the use of these cookies, nor is this information shared with any third parties. Similarly, a cookie may be placed by our third-party advertising companies. These companies may use aggregated statistics about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about locksmith-related goods and services that you may be interested in. The information they collect does not include your personal information.
The third-party advertising companies may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of ads. Any such information is anonymous. They may use this anonymous information about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. No personal information about you is collected during this process. The information is anonymous and does not link online actions to an identifiable person. If you would like more information and want to explore the option of not having this information collected by third-party advertisers revise your browser’s settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Of course, by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your browser. Locks-Locksmith.com supports your right to block any unwanted Internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous websites. However, blocking Locks-Locksmith.com cookies may disable certain features on our site and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the site. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain web sites while permitting cookies from sites you trust, like Locks-Locksmith.com. Click here for more information. Every so often we update our system, add or enhance services available on the site. To the extent these services are provided and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist us in making the site the better and easier to use. With whom may my personal information be shared? We use non-personally identifiable information –only- in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our site. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential business partners. We may also use such aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their web sites. Occasionally, Locks-Locksmith.com will hire a third party to act on our behalf for projects such as market-research surveys and contest-entry processing, or will contract with a third party to provide co-branded products, such as a Locks-Locksmith.com credit card. In such cases, Locks-Locksmith.com will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information we provide to such third parties is protected by a confidentiality agreement and is to be used solely for completing the specific project. See "What other information should I know about my privacy?" below. How to opt-out of promotional emails?